Moodlakatte Institute of Technology, Kundapura
The Moodlakatte Institute of Technology is founded by a charitable institution Moodlakatte Nagarathna Bhujanga Shetty Trust situated in Moodlakatte, about 200 meters from Kundapur railway station. It is established in the year 2004, headed by Late Shri I.M.Jayaram Shetty basically an Engineering graduate and also the chairman of the trust. He is a well known Philanthropist, Ex- member of Legislative Assembly and Ex-member of Parliament. His aim is to bring up Moodlakatte Institute of Technology as a model Engineering institution with a disciplined student community.
- Free seats for FIVE meritorious PUC students.
- Free seats for FIVE meritorious Diploma students.
- Free MBA seat for one meritorious student.
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- scholarships for TEN meritorious PUC students.
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- scholarships for TEN meritorious Diploma students.
To select the students for the above mentions offers, MITK is conducting MEEE on 08-05-2016 (Sunday) for both PUC and Diploma Students.
Moodlakatte Institute of Technology (MIT), Kundapura announces new scholarship schemes for eligible students starting this academic year. The various freeships and scholarships are designed to basically cater to financial requirements of students who wanted to pursue a degree in various engineering fields. Apart from II PUC students, these are applicable to Diploma students who seek lateral entry into the engineering college. By filling in the below questionnaire you are entitled to write Moodalakatte Engineering Entrance Exam (MEEE).
To avail this offer register free online or call at 9902048024 / 9164125456.
- Total Marks is 90.
- Questions are Objective.
- Syllabus is as same as CET.
- Timings is 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Last date for Registration is 25-05-2016.
- Examination Centre are.
|25-05-2016||Wednesday||Last date for Registration|
You can find model question papers at download link. Click here.